- How many games will my team play?
- Each team will play 4 games.
- U9, U10, U11, U12 Games will consist of 20 minutes halves with a 5 minute halftime.
- U13, U15 games will consist of 25 minute halves with a 5 minute halftime.
- Is there a championship or winner for a bracket?
- Champions of each division U11-U14/15 within each bracket will be determined by the standings of each division after each team has played 4 games.
- Does my team get a trophy?
- U11-U15 Champions will receive a trophy. U9 and U10 will all receive participation awards.
- What if it rains?
- We will try and get all of the games in if we have a delayed start. However, if the town closes the fields we will move the entire schedule of games to the rain date, Monday May 27th.
- Where are the games being held?
- There are 5 major locations.
- Can I bring my pets?
- Pets are not allowed at any field in Newtown
- Can I bring a tent?
- Is there food at the fields?
- There will be no food vendors. Tournament director will send an email to all registered teams with local food venues. Additionally, you may bring food. No grills are allowed on the fields.
- Can I grill or cook out?
- Grilling is not allowed at Newtown fields
- What is a field manager? What are the duties performed?
- Collect player passes from the team coach or manager before each game.
- Give back player passes at the end of each game.
- Record the score of the game.
- Acquire coach and referee signatures after each game.
- Ensure referees are starting games on time.
- Send in the score to the official score keeper.
- How do I report scores?
- Text messaging or phone call. Info will be provided in the book.
- What is in the book?
- Contact information for tournament directors
- Phone number for calling in scores
- Full schedule of games for the field assigned
- Blank score sheets for each game
- What do I do if there is an emergency?
- Call 911
- Then call the tournament directors
- Where is "home base"?